I discovered a few days ago that I had no hot water.After arranging for a service call it was determined that the "good folks" at Black Hills Energy had disconnected my service without any warning or notice.

Not only am I out the cost of the service call, I had to pay a $100 "reconnect" fee to restart my service despite the fact that my bill had been paid and is up to date. These people are arrogant and obnoxious. Certainly no way to run a utility company. If these *** didn't have a monopoly on the gas service in my town I would switch companies in an instant.

It's having that monopoly that makes with SOBs think they can do anything they want.If there was competition for natural gas service in my town this POS company would be out of business in a New York minute.

Review about: Black Hills Energy Residential Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Black Hills Energy?

Comments

sarahfarla

Hello, my name is Sarah Farley. I'm a journalist student at CU Boulder and I'm working with a team to write a story about Black Hills Energy and their customer service. I would love to talk to you further and include your experience in our story.

Please email me at safa3531@colorado.edu

Hope to hear from you soon!

Same here!!Then when early this morning the guy in customer service told me it would be an extra extra charge to get it turned on the same day!!

253.00 more!!! And i literally live a block and a half away from them!

And when i drove by to go to work there were several pickups just sitting there yup real busy!!!Blackhills is awful!!